25th August 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BPSC exam under Ex-Servicemen category?

pl reply to me i am serving in army and i am graduate in history honours so want apply for Bpsc exam . my service is 15 years can i am apply in catogery of ex service men

29th August 2014, 11:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BPSC exam under Ex-Servicemen category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl reply to me i am serving in army and i am graduate in history honours so want apply for Bpsc exam . my service is 15 years can i am apply in catogery of ex service men

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission and for applying for this exam there are certain criteria's which you need to satisfy and they are that you need to have a Citizenship in India

The age limit which is needed for the exam states that the candidate should have 19-24 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and as you are Ex-service men you will get upper age relaxation.

Regarding the education qualification needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Nautical Science,Mathematics,Geology,Statistics,Mechanical Engineering,Agriculture.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam and the candidates are selected through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and at last Interview

Regards
~Jxsab~
7th November 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir lam ex service man I have 30 year service of automobile also administrative management.my Email is HAYAT [email protected]
9th November 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am air force employee and i have completed 21 years of service and i would released my service in 2023. My date of birth is 15/02/1978 and i belong from sc category. Can i appear in BPSC exam and what is age relaxation for ex service man being defence employee. Thanks.
26th August 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian Air Force.My length of service is 22 yrs. I want to apply for BPSC Judiciary as l have done LLB . My present age is 42 yrs. Sir am I eligible for that. Please give your suggestions and remarks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?