26th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?

I am a young lady living in Zimbabwe who completed her Advanced level last year. I am interested in studying MBBS in India. I am requesting for the admission requirements of foreign students into university in India. Also mail me the application forms for medical universities

Thank you.

5th January 2018, 04:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?

As you said you have completed you advance level last year and want to pursue MBBS from Indian Medical University. So first you need to choose a medical institute/university who is offering MBBS course then you need to check eligibility criteria for that institute whether you are eligible or not, if you are eligible then you can apply for it. Once you get the acceptance letter from that institute/university you may proceed for further process like visa and all.

In order to get admission in Indian Medical University you must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology discipline from recognized board or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?