26th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about higher studies in Foreign for B.E. student?

I am a b.e student.now i am in final year. I want to study m.s in forgien countries. So tell me About higher studies in foreign

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  2. What to do for doing M.Tech Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible for IIM and Foreign universities to pursue my higher studies
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. How should I study in US after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  7. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  8. What is the scope in research and development department of different electronic companies(Foreign)? Should I do higher studies for that?
  9. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  10. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  11. What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  12. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  13. Colleges offering higher studies courses in Electronics?
  14. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  15. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  16. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  17. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which fields can I choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
14th September 2014, 08:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about higher studies in Foreign for B.E. student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. It will definitely enhance your knowledge and bring a lot of opportunities before. You can definitely pursue higher studies abroad.

After completion of your B.E course, you can go for the following courses abroad.
- MS (GRE and TOEFL or IELTS)
- MBA (GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS)

Since you want to study MS, so you can do MS in the discipline which you are studying in your B.E now as well as other disciplines related to your BE field. You need to give GRE and then TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in the foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?