26th August 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?

I have secured 81.25 percent in my best four subjcts [english, physics,economics, maths]. I want to do Economics Honours from Delhi University. Can I get admission in any college of DU?

12th December 2014, 07:10 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?

DU cut off are generally very high, specially for Economics as it is one of the most coveted subject.

Cut off usually vary from 90-98%. So, getting economics with 81% seems very difficult (if you are under reserved category then you may try !!).

You can see last year cut offs here : Cut off 2014

If you are specially interested in economics, then you can consider these colleges as well ,

Lady Shri Ram College of Women

H.R. Institute of Commerce and Economics

Shri Guru Gobind Singh institute of Commerce

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics

Loyola College
10th May 2015, 04:22 PM
msraja238

IAM a non-math student,who completed class 12 from the group H.E.G(History-economcs-geography).My BFS is 96%,i wanted to maths is mandatory to pursue eco(hons) in du even after studying economics in class12.
11th May 2015, 08:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by msraja238 View Post
IAM a non-math student,who completed class 12 from the group H.E.G(History-economcs-geography).My BFS is 96%,i wanted to maths is mandatory to pursue eco(hons) in du even after studying economics in class12.
Yes candidates applying for econimic (hons) in DU (delhi university) must qualified maths in class 12. Candidate need to fill the application form in OMR sheet. There is no age bar for undergraduate programme.. Admission can not pridicted as secure based on the mards scored by the candidate. For more updates regarding exam dates,result,application form do visit DU official website
26th May 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the other career options after 12 if I had commerce without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?