26th August 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA after a year based on this year MAT score?

I am doing my regular btech (8 th sem) . i am interested in doing MBA . unfortunately i got a supplementary in my 7 th semester , accordingly i could write the corresponding examination with my 8th semester regular examination.And the result will be published on December.I will complete my btech on may . i would like to write MAT on February .but the problem is that if i got good score in MAT conducted on feb i can't join in the corresponding year .because of my supplementary result (s7 published on dec ). so i would like to know weather i can join for MBA after an year (2015).

8th October 2014, 10:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Can I join MBA after a year based on this year MAT score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my regular btech (8 th sem) . i am interested in doing MBA . unfortunately i got a supplementary in my 7 th semester , accordingly i could write the corresponding examination with my 8th semester regular examination.And the result will be published on December.I will complete my btech on may . i would like to write MAT on February .but the problem is that if i got good score in MAT conducted on feb i can't join in the corresponding year .because of my supplementary result (s7 published on dec ). so i would like to know weather i can join for MBA after an year (2015).
Yes of course you can join MBA course, only if you have qualified your B.Tech course without any pending backlogs. You can directly contact the respective institution directly and let tell about your delay in B.Tech result may some institution can accept and Some institutions not accept it. It's depends upon the college your choosing. There are so many reputed MBA colleges which accepts MAT exam score card. So, If you have scored good marks in MAT entrance exam then definitely you can get admission for MBA course in reputed college.

MBA stands for (Master of Business Administration) is an undergraduate course having duration of three years. Some college offer the course in semester pattern whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern.

Graduation with 50% mark is the minimum educational qualification which is essential to apply for MBA course. Those candidates who are belonged from reserved category 5% relaxation is applicable.

It is mandatory the candidate must have qualified in CAT/MAT/GMAT entrance exam with good maks in order to get admission for MBA course in reputed university.

Best MBA Colleges Accepting MAT Score Card:-
  1. JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
  2. Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
  3. International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS Bangalore, India
  4. Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM) Lucknow, India
  5. Alliance Business Academy Bangalore, India
  6. Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research Kanpur, India
  7. Goa Institute of Management Ribandar, India
  8. Institute of Business Management & Research(IBMR) Hubli, India
  9. Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Delhi/NCR, India
  10. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi/NCR, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?