27th August 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

When the exam held for Chartered Accountant job in reputed sector? Eligibility and preparation?

sir,

I am newly qualified chartered accountant and working in chartered accountant firm , i want to goin any reputed sector.

my question is :
next when this exam held ?
what is the eligibility criteria ?
how to prepare for exam by self study ?

9th October 2015, 12:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the exam held for Chartered Accountant job in reputed sector? Eligibility and preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

I am newly qualified chartered accountant and working in chartered accountant firm , i want to goin any reputed sector.

my question is :
next when this exam held ?
what is the eligibility criteria ?
how to prepare for exam by self study ?

If you want to go for government positions you will have to visit the central and state government recruitment board websites like state public service commission, UPSC,SSC, IBPS,RRB which will give you sufficient information about the examination.
Preparation – the test will have basic aptitude, English and mathematics. Please practice answering questions of the previous years’ examination. You can buy a number of books in the market which will give you the questions and answers.

Being a Chartered Accountant you are highly in demand and sought after in the market. You can get a position in core accounting/finance in any corporate company in any field of activity. You can get positions in BPOs, IT sector also. BPOs have a number of accounting/finance/reporting processes. You will be eligible for these. They normally conduct a basic aptitude test followed by a group discussion and interview. Salary will also be very good.
4th February 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the exam held for Chartered Accountant job in reputed sector? Eligibility and preparation?

I am student and I want to become a chartered accountant and should I do for this ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?