27th August 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for FTII, Pune entrance exam?

Sir .
I am anish i am now 34 yrs old iam complete my Bsc physics from university of kerala , but iam not passed the subject.. iam now working as video editor in a small production house. i need to attend the Ftii entrance exam of. I heard the graduation is need to joint the Ftii.. exam of Ftii is in may 6th 2012. Can i write entrance exam. please give a valuable advice.

14th September 2014, 05:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for FTII, Pune entrance exam?

FTII stands for Film & Television Institute of India. There are various courses in Film and Television for which the FTII conducts an entrance exam to get admission in the course.

Eligibility Criteria :-

1.The eligibility criteria for admission to Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Acting and Feature Film Screenplay Writing is that the candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University.

2.For admission in audiography course, the candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with Physics as a subject at the 10+2 level.

3.For admission in Art Direction and Production Design requires a candidate to have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture/ Painting/ Applied Art/ Sculpture/ Interior Design or related fields in Fine Arts or Equivalent Diploma.

4.For admission in Animation and Computer Graphics, the basic eligibility criteria is 10+2 and preference is given to candidates having completed diploma from fine arts colleges.

5.For admission to courses in Direction, Electronic Cinematography and Video Editing requires candidates to have a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

6.For admission to courses in Audiography and TV Engineering require candidates to have a Bachelor's degree with Physics as a subject at the 10+2 level.

If you can fulfill any of the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for the entrance exam and you can opt any course in which you are interested.
9th March 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir am 32 yes old and have done 12th in arts which course should I go for...plz do replay.
2nd July 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation but there is no experience in theatre so can I fill tha ftii entrance exam & how many theatres are required for fulfill the eligibility of ftii ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?