27th August 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

When AIPMT will held this year? Information about medical entrance exams like AIPMT, NEET and AIIMS?

when will the aipmt-2014 held...???
plzzz give me the information about all the medicle entrance tests like aipmt, neet, aiims,
cet...,etc
also give me the information about above mentioned exams

14th September 2014, 02:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When AIPMT will held this year? Information about medical entrance exams like AIPMT, NEET and AIIMS?

The AIPMT 2014 was already held on May 4, 2014. AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test. It is an medical entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission in the MBBS and Dental courses in the various government medical colleges of India except Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.

Eligibility for AIPMT exam :-

1.The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the AIPMT exam.

2.The candidate who wish to apply for the AIPMT exam must have attained the age of 17 years and must not exceed the age of 25 years as on 31st December of the year that the candidate is going to appear for the AIPMT exam.

3.The candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply for the AIPMT exam.

However, the AIPMT 2014 examination has already completed. So, you need to appear for the AIPMT 2015 examination. The official notification for AIPMT 2015 has not been released yet. Generally, the AIPMT exam will be held in the first week of May. The notification for AIPMT exam 2015 will be released in the month of December, 2014 and the online registration also starts in the same month. So, keep checking the updates for AIPMT 2015 in th official website and appear for the AIPMT 2015 examination.
9th June 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When AIPMT will held this year? Information about medical entrance exams like AIPMT, NEET and AIIMS?

I failed in physics, but passed hs wbchse on best of five rule. I want to reappear in physics in next year. Will I be eligible for meet 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?