27th August 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to do training in DRDO?

sir,
please can u tell me the procedure to do training in DRDO. As i want to knw abut it more so that can join in future, if i would be elligible for that. but i want to give my best...
thnks.

16th September 2016, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to do training in DRDO?

In order to apply for internship in DRDO you should meet the following eligibility criteria:

> You must be a citizen of India.

> You have to be a student of 3rd year of graduation with an average of 60% marks in the previous years.

> Age limit is 19-27 years.

> Candidates pursuing their bachelor's degree in engineering or technology in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science & engineering, chemical engineering from a recognized university are eligible to apply for internship in DRDO.

How to apply:

At first you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college requesting internship in DRDO and the area of interest.

Prepare a detailed resume, get a NOC from your college and send them with the letter to the HR department of DRDO. If you have someone working there who can refer you, then it will be beneficial for you.

If your resume gets shortlisted, then you will be called for screening test followed by a personal interview. Hence, after clearing the interview, you can become an intern in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?