29th August 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for training in Biotechnology at IIT Delhi?

I am student of M.Sc. integrated Biotechnology and right now specializing in medical biotechnology and i am keen to have training at iit,delhi..but what should i do to apply for training?

15th September 2014, 12:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for training in Biotechnology at IIT Delhi?

There are various less training opportunities given by IIT, Delhi. It is more of like - Training cum workshop and project research. Various training and workshops are held from time to time in the field of Biotechnology which do not have a definite time. You need to keep in touch with the official website of IIT, Delhi for this purpose and also the students of IIT, Delhi.
www.iitd.ac.in
Internships cum project research works are undertaken in the Summer and Winter vacations. The advertisement for this is done few months prior to the vacations in the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?