29th August 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?

sir I have passed my M.Sc examination from Zoology.I want to do phD from Ranchi university, so please tell me the prosedure to get admission in phD program.My E-mail address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?
  3. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  6. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Philosophy after passing M.A in English?
  10. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  11. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  12. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  13. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  15. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  16. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  17. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  18. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
9th September 2014, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?

If you have M.Sc in Zoology from a recognized University, then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission in Ranchi University. If you have good academic record and a valid CSIR-NET/SET score, then you will have greater chance of getting admission in top Universities.

Most of the top Central and State Government Universities prefer those who candidates who have a valid CSIR-NET or SET score. Hence, if you don't haven't qualified these exams then it may be a bit difficult to get admission in top colleges as the intake for Ph.D is very less in number for different branches. You must not get disheartened by this and should apply for admission and hope for the best. Apply in maximum Universities and you may get admission in some University. There are some Universities which conduct entrance exam for admission into Ph.D course.

You have to keep track of the Ranchi University Ph.d notification for Zoology and apply according to the procedure mentioned in the notification.
17th June 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am anima dash .i passed p.hd (geography)entrance examination in your university.now what can i do for my admission.sir plz tell me what will my next step??
16th October 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I am completed m.sc in maths .i want to do p.hd in education kindly inform me what in the tentative date for the entrance exam and admission form date.mail at [email protected].
27th July 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am completed m.sc in maths I want to do p.hd in education kindly inform me what in the tentative date for the entrance exam and admission form [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?