29th August 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?

I am in BCA third year (which is three year degree course ) In INDIA .so can i eligible to study or get admission for MCA(abroad like USA, Canada or uk) with that 10+2 and three year degree course? If yes then which exam should i give? And how much marks they want in graduation degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  2. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  3. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  4. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  5. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  6. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  7. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  8. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  10. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  11. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  12. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  13. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  14. Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?
  15. Are there any forms in MP for MBBS?
  16. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  17. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?

18th May 2017, 11:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?

To pursue MCA course in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK, you should have passed your Bachelor's degree course from a recognized university. To pursue MCA course from US universities, you should have completed minimum 16 years of education in India. You should have a valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to MCA course in USA, Canada or UK universities.

18th May 2017, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?

For admission abroad for MCA degree, you need to appear for GRE. A good score in GRE can help you get admission at a reputed university abroad.

You will also need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. Once you have these scores, you can apply for admission, when there is a notification.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?