29th August 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Minimum in which class and at what age admission is possible at St. Xavier's School?

Respected Sir,

My son was born in 21.06.2012.

I would like to know that in which class the Saint Xavier's school, Kolkata gets admission and at what age.

I know this is too early to know, I am very much eager my son to get admission in the said school.

Thanks & Regards,
ABHRA GHOSH
[email protected]
Mobile-89024 39700

16th September 2014, 02:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum in which class and at what age admission is possible at St. Xavier's School?

Sir, St. Xavier’s School admits children into all classes ranging from prep school (Nursery 1 and Nursery 2) to 12th standard.
For this year’s admission, for example for candidates wanting to get in Class 1, the date of birth of the candidates should range between 1st January 2009 and 31st December 2009. Accordingly, age limits for other classes have been set. For admissions, a form worth Rs. 300/- must be filled and submitted online. Session for each year starts in April.
1st July 2018, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum in which class and at what age admission is possible at St. Xavier's School?

My son date of birth is 23 December 2015 so I can admitted to my son in x -Xavier school in a prep or please clear me starting age of your school
2nd December 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am eager to know the minimum age to start at St. Xavier's school Kolkata. My baby boy's birthday is on 8th March ,2017.

Thanking you
22nd October 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

My grand son's date of birth is 12th may 2016. Will he is fit to take admission in LKG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?