29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in getting USA Visa if passed B.Tech after clearing 19 backlogs?

hi any one help me,
I had 19 backlogs in my B.tech , and I got 60 . is there any chance or Problem to Get Usa Visa?

6th September 2014, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in getting USA Visa if passed B.Tech after clearing 19 backlogs?

No, there will not be much problem if you have cleared your backlogs.You need to make sure that you are strong in other fields so that you can cope up with the lacuna in your academics. Hence you need to :-

- Score well in the entrance exams based on which US Universities takes admission.
- Get admission confirmation from a recognized and reputed university.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- You should be financially stable.
- Extra curricular activities or work experience is of additional benefit.
5th December 2014, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem in getting USA Visa if passed B.Tech after clearing 19 backlogs?

i had 25 backlogs.... will are my chances that ill get admission in a decent university in US? and does it hamper my chances to get visa? and also i had F1 visa approved around 6 years ago... bt i came back to india as i was too young.. because of homesickness.... will this cause a problem??? please reply ASAP !!
20th February 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I got 58% with 25 backlogs with ielts 6 which universities do I need to apply plz help me out interested in data science because I have 1 yr experien . As. Data Analyst
11th March 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i have completed by b.tech with 55% in 2010 and 25 backlogs, actually one year more than the regular course period due to my backlogs.
I have done PGDM in marketing in 2012 without any backlogs and 69%. i have 3 yrs work ex. gre 285 and ielts 6.5..
does my backlogs affect my visa chances??
24th March 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I Have 55% in b.tech and 25 backlogs and i got 285 in GRE and 6 in ielts is there any possibility to get any university Please Help Me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?