29th August 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship or Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad?

Can I do mca through loan or scholarship abroad after completing my Bsc-IT with very good marks from a recognised university?

4th September 2014, 09:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship or Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your higher studies in the field of Computer Applications abroad and can take education loan for that purpose. You can also get scholarship for study abroad.

For education loan, you need to approach a bank preferably where you have an account and talk with the branch for education loan. Get to know all the details of the education loan and procedure of getting it sanctioned. Act as per the instructions given and your loan will be sanctioned.

Scholarship is usually given the concerned universities on account of excellent performance of the students in the field of academics and outstanding show case of talent in other field by the student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?