29th August 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?

I want education loan for upsc exam. Tell me is there any authority or bank whether nationalised or private which can provide me education loan for preparation as the cost of coaching are touching sky due to CSAT.

4th September 2014, 09:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?

There are many financial organizations which provide education loan. Banks like Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank Of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of Punjab, Bank of Rajasthan, Bassein Catholic Bank, Bharat Overseas Bank, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Centurion Bank of Punjab, Citi Bank, City Union Bank Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Development Credit Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC,ICICI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IDBI Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Ratnakar Bank, Saraswat Bank, SBI Commercial and International Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Mysore State, Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Saurashtra, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Thane Janata Sahakari Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, United Western Bank, Vijaya Bank provide education loan facility.

However, I am extremely sorry to sorry to state that there is no education loan facility for preparation of UPSC exams. You need to prepare on your own and at your own expense. Education loan is only applicable when you pursue some course in a recognized institute which may be within India or abroad.
30th June 2023, 11:17 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?

Several financial authorities and banks in India provide education loans for UPSC exam preparation. Some of the prominent ones include:

State Bank of India (SBI)
Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Canara Bank
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Indian Bank

These banks offer education loan schemes that can be utilized for various educational purposes, including coaching for competitive exams such as UPSC. However, the availability of education loans, the specific terms and conditions, interest rates, and repayment options may vary from bank to bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?