1st September 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?

I had completed my 3year course of diploma in electronics and video engineering.How can I join ISRO after this diploma? or should I study further?
In which section of ISRO i will get job?
What will be their requirement?
what will required to become scientist in ISRO?
and what better qualification will required to get good post?

7th October 2015, 01:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my 3year course of diploma in electronics and video engineering.How can I join ISRO after this diploma? or should I study further?
In which section of ISRO i will get job?
What will be their requirement?
what will required to become scientist in ISRO?
and what better qualification will required to get good post?
There are more vacancies in ISRO for various posts in the organization. They are recruiting people for many positions like Scientists, Engineers in Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Hindi Translator, Assistants, Technicians, Administrative Officers, Technical Assistant, Accounts Officer, Nurses, Lab Technicians and Typist etc. The eligibility for each job will vary according to the positions. Please visit the website which will give you the detailed information on each of the positions.
http://www.isro.gov.in/careers

To become a scientist you need to study more like B.E or B. Tech or Master’s in Physics or Master’s in Mathematics or Master’s in Astrophysics etc. Your interest in the subject is important. You can study the subject which you love the most.
4th February 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?

how to join isro after completing diploma in electronic and communication engineering? please give some tips
23rd August 2016, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in is to after three year diploma in computer engineering.
20th November 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in is to after three years diploma in mechanical engineering.
12th January 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

To become a scientist after completing my 3 years course in mechanical engg what can i do sir?
6th April 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have achieved 86.91% in 10 class after that in 12 class I have achieve 56% and after that I Was get the admission in diploma mechanical and in to that I was achieve 72% aggregate in finale year so after that can I apply for the ISRO entrance exam in 2017
16th April 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for diploma electronics & communication engineering final year project,???
22nd March 2018, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job of scientist in ISRO after completing diploma by electrics trades?
26th August 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma electronic and communication engineering get jobs in ISRO ?
27th October 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How get job after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication
24th September 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI and diploma. I'm very interested in rocket field and scientist field
But I don't have any one guidance
But I will want to achieve something in rocket field
Please guide me sir how it's
I hope you understand my problem
6th February 2021, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm aravinth, I finished electronics mech in ITI, and Im studying Ece in diploma. I want to join in ISRO. Is it possible? or I want to go for higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?