1st September 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Having B.Tech and MBA both the degrees B.Ed is mandatory for Teaching job in School?

I have done btech and mba and I want to teach in school because of some family problem bso if I have to teach in school I have to do b.ed or I can get job in school easily I used to take coaching and I have knowledge pls help me pls provide me guidance.
Madhuri

10th September 2014, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having B.Tech and MBA both the degrees B.Ed is mandatory for Teaching job in School?

For getting a teaching job in good schools, you must have B.Ed qualification. For government schools, you need B.Ed with TET qualified score for getting the job. Hence, if you have made up your mind for school teaching job then you must take admission in B.Ed college.

Although, some private schools may give you job as a teacher on contract basis but in long term, you need B.Ed qualification. You can also pursue B.Ed from open universities while doing job in private schools.

TET has become the standard for Government schools teaching job and you have to qualify it with a good score. Every state conducts their own TET for B.Ed qualified candidates. CBSE conducts CTET for central government school teacher jobs. For B.Ed admission you need only a Graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.

If you are interested in Lecturer jobs then you can apply for UGC NET as you have MBA qualification. Lecturers have good salary compared to school teachers and certainly it will be a better option because you don't have to do any B.Ed course for it. You just need to qualify UGC NET. Prepare well for NET and you can become lecturer in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?