1st September 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?

My brother Jigyansu Jangid PRN:14030142064 admitted in instute for msc-ca program
2014-16 batch please lat me know the name of Bank from which i can approved
for education Loan.

thnx and regards
Jitendra
[email protected]

22nd January 2016, 06:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?

All nationalized banks offer educational loans to the candidates who are economically backward and wish to pursue higher education.

As your brother is pursuing a valid and recognized course, you can easily avail educational loan to provide financial assistance.

Some of the nationalized banks include State bank of India, Punjab national bank, bank of Baroda, central bank of India, Canara bank, Union bank of India, Syndicate bank, Karur vysya bank etc..,
2nd December 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?

Can I take gurantee of education loan for my brother as my father is dead on my salary slip as we do not have any property?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?