4th September 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic entrance exam?

I have completed intermediate vocational course by mining trade, can i join 2nd year polytechnic entrance exam......I want Addmision in polytechnic college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic after scoring 125288 rank in CEEP entrance?
  2. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  3. Best career options after the completion of Polytechnic? Will there be a chance to join 2nd year Degree?
  4. Which Colleges I can join Polytechnic Diploma in 2nd year in Ahmedabad? offering
  5. Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam after completing Polytechnic 2nd year?
  6. Can I join RTO BCA/BSc direct 2nd year after diploma from Murgappa Polytechnic college
  7. How can I join degree 2nd year of BSc? I have completed Polytechnic diploma in ECE branch
  8. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  9. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  10. How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?
  11. Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?
  12. How can I give the entrance exam of NDA after passing Polytechnic?
  13. How to do engineering in electronics after completing my mechanical radio and television cores?
  14. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU
  15. Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year? Which branches are offered?
  16. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  17. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
14th September 2014, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic entrance exam?

I don't think that there is any entrance exam for admission into 2nd year of Polytechnic course. You have to take admission in 1st year of Diploma Engineering, if you are interested in it. Just apply for polytechnic entrance exam and get a good rank in it and you will be eligible for admission in 1st year of the course.

The only 2nd year admission entrance exam is for B.Tech course, which will be available after completion of Diploma in Engineering. The diploma holders are eligible for admission into 2nd year of engineering graduation or B.Tech course.

For Diploma admission you need only 10th class qualification and you must have studied science and maths subjects. Therefore, just make sure that you are well prepared for the entrance exam and definitely you will be eligible for admission in a good polytechnic college.
15th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic entrance exam?

I have completed my BSc I want to do polytechnic which year I join in polytechnic civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?