5th September 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if got only passing marks in graduation?

hi ,i have done b.com from school of open learning(delhi university) now want to post graduation but i just got passing markss in graduation what should i do???

10th September 2014, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if got only passing marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi ,i have done b.com from school of open learning(delhi university) now want to post graduation but i just got passing markss in graduation what should i do???
It's good that you are interested to apply for Higher degree courses after completing B. Com course. Since, you have completed B.Com course through Open University (Delhi university). So, It's difficult for you get admission for a postgraduate course through regular stream. However, you can get admission for a postgraduate course through distance mode. Here, I have listed some best courses after B. Com.

-Master of Commerce (M.Com)
-Master of Arts (M.A)
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-Mater of Bank Management
11th September 2014, 06:21 PM
piyushkapoor

I think you should go for Master of Commerce or Master of Business administration. Through Delhi open University you can continue your study in the same stream further.
16th September 2014, 05:30 PM
Devdatta Divekar

After b.com graduation, post graduate diploma and degree courses for commerce students like M.Com, MBA, PGDM, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Insurance, Risk Management, CA, ICWA, CS, CFP, CFA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?