5th September 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?

sir/madam,
I am a student of delhi university doing my graduation in political science as hons.Is it possible for me to do my post graduation in fashion designing.Can you please guide me with the procedure

with regards
himasweta

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  2. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  3. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  4. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  5. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  6. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  10. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  11. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  12. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  13. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. Guidance to pursue PG Diploma in Personal Management from HPU being a candidate of Post Graduate in Political Science?
  16. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  17. How to do fashion designing after doing PG in commerce
  18. How to do fashion designing? I am a under graduate in commerce
10th September 2014, 11:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
I am a student of delhi university doing my graduation in political science as hons.Is it possible for me to do my post graduation in fashion designing.Can you please guide me with the procedure

with regards
himasweta
No, you are not eligible for Master degree in Fashion Designing course after completing a Bachelor degree in Home science. Only the candidate who have completed bachelor degree in Fashion Designing are eligible to apply for Master degree in Fashion Designing course.

Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduation in Fashion Designing:-

-The applicant must have completed graduation in any one of the field like, Fashion / Textiles / Accessories / Graphics / Communication from a recognized university.
-Minimum 50% of marks required in graduation course and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students.
-The admission for this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Institutions.
16th September 2014, 06:43 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?

Students who have completed their graduation in any field are eligible to apply for the fashion management courses at the postgraduate level. If you are applying for Masters programme at NIFT then you willhave to take General Ability Test (GAT) and Managerial Ability Test (MAT) for the written entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates from the written entrance examination are required to undergo a psychometric test, group discussion and an interview.
13th January 2021, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Delhi University doing my graduation in political science and I belong to OBC caste. Is it possible for me to apply again for bachelor degree in fashion designing.
2nd October 2021, 01:20 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

If you have done graduation in relevant field with atleast 50%marks are eligible for Post graduation in Fashion Designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?