5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts available in Police force for Diploma holders?

What the post will get for diploma candidates? I want to know the police post for diploma candidates if any such is there.

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
  2. Opportunities after completing Mechanical diploma course? Procedure for recruitment in Air Force, Navy for diploma holders?
  3. For which post am I eligible in Police Force after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  5. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  6. Can I become an Air force Police after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  7. How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. To join CBI after btech, what is the procedure and what is the criteria?
  9. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  10. What is the required qualification for SI?
  11. Criteria to join RTO after Mechanical Engineering? Dates of the exam? Are there any posts for BSc holders?
  12. What is the difference between group 1 and 2 in TNPSC?
  13. Job details for electronics engineering students?
  14. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA?
  15. Old question papers and syllabus of A diploma holders? I have joined AMIE lateral entry
  16. Does GPSC provide high post in Police like ACP?
  17. Are Diploma Holders eligible for IIT JEE Entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Why are there no diploma job posts for mechanical engineers?
31st May 2015, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts available in Police force for Diploma holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What the post will get for diploma candidates? I want to know the police post for diploma candidates if any such is there.
Yes, you are eligible to join the police force after completing the Diploma course. Being a Diploma student, you can apply for Constable post. The notification from the Police Constable post will be updated the State Government official website. Every state in India, which conducts Police Constable exam separately every year. The candidate must appear and qualify in the Written exam, Physical Test and Interview in order to the Police Constable job.
31st May 2015, 12:39 PM
rrooxx

Yes you can apply for police force after diploma. You can apply for constable post.a written exam is conducted by govt.after interview and physical test are coducted for this post.you can qualify these exams or test for getting police job.
2nd December 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 3 years diploma (polytechnic) ..
What are the posts available in Uttara pradesh police for 3 years diploma???
Plz tell me sir/mam....

Regards & thanks
Rakesh
4th May 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am studing diploma in H.S.K polytechnic still I am 2nd semester now civil engineering so, I would like to ask after camplition of civil can i apply for the police job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?