5th September 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college?

I am join mba study. plz sir how to apply education loan for mba studies if my college is not so reputed one like IIms and others?

7th September 2014, 07:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college?

Procedure to apply for education loan if you get admission in not well reputed college like the IIMs or XLRi s :-

- Approach a bank near your residence preferably where you have an account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan, the norms and what you have to do.
- Act according to the instructions to get your loan sanctioned.
- You need to show the prospectus of the college to the bank authority during discussion.
- It is better to carry the documents which states about placement and exposure opportunities given to the students by the concerned institute and the recognition and approval status of the institute.
7th September 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college?

Is m.a. history from global university is valid if yes please check room number of EE/PG/167/HIS/2009J is real enrolled in ur university and what is the name of this condidat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?