8th September 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?

I have completed ece with 71%..i would like to MS in germany..am i eligible to get scholarship...as i am economically backward i need scholarship to study there is it possibe...?? if possible , wat could i do to get scholarship....?? plaes someone guide me...

15th June 2016, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?

Yes, you can definitely get a scholarship to pursue your MS course in Germany. There are many ways to get scholarship for MS course in Germany.

1. German universities provide scholarship to the students who score good marks in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like IELTS.

2. You can also receive scholarship if you perform well and produce excellence in the field of academics during the course.

3. You can also get scholarship if you achieve something exceptional in the field of extracurricular.

4. You can also receive scholarship for undertaking outstanding research work.

5. Some German universities also provide scholarships to the overseas studnents who have proficiency in the German language.

Apart from this, you also have another option of opting for education loan to meet the expense of your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?