13th May 2011, 09:44 PM
RK DOGRA

Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?

i have qualified GATE 2011 and i want to get admission in M tech computer science in Delhi technical university. please advise me the procedure for registration for counseling. How I can apply/register myself for counseling and date of counseling so that i can attend the counsiling for getting admission.

5th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?

what is the procedure of registration for councelling for admission in delhi engineering college after aieee?
7th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?

sir
my rank is 3317 for ba.llb in ipu.Will i get admission in any college of delhi
10th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

date ofcounselling of aieee uttrakhandstate
24th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

MY CATEGERY RANK IS 1314 IN LLB ENTRACE TEST IN FACULTY OF LAW, DELHI UNIVERSITY. CAN I DO ADMISSION IN LLB
19th July 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i was get 4049nth rank in gpat xam i had reservation under ST category which univercity i can get d seat plz send d univecity application dates
1st June 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

sir an qualify gate 2012in EE branch with rank 9352(oc)
25th June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the schedule for counselling for LLB admissions 2012?
25th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the schedule for counselling for LLB admissions 2012?
21st March 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have quliafyed gate exam 2013 in civil engg. i got rank 10805 in which college get set in m.tech and sir please suggest and send answer to my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?