10th September 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

After PGDM what should I do?

Hello my name is milind suryavanshi.now I am doing PGDM, its my first year . I am good in marketing.but after pgdm what should I do? I don't know?please guide mi for making a good carrier in marketing

20th December 2014, 12:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: After PGDM what should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello my name is milind suryavanshi.now I am doing PGDM, its my first year . I am good in marketing.but after pgdm what should I do? I don't know?please guide mi for making a good carrier in marketing
Its good that you are interested to study higher degree course. After completing PGDM course you can apply for the courses like,

-Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
-Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)

Eligibility Criteria:

~ Master degree holders in relevant specialization are eligible to apply for the course. The degree must be obtained from a recognized institution which is approved by UGC.

~ Applicant should possess a minimum of 55% marks in the Master degree program and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students upto 5% marks.

~ The applicant must qualify the selection process of the University or institution to get into the course. Most of the Universities offer admission to this postgraduate course through entrance tests conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?