10th September 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?

Dear,

We need some information B.U.M.S entrance exam 2014 Bhopal Govt. College (M.P. )

1. When issue BUMS entrance exam form ?
2. Last of Farm submission ?
3.Exam date l Time

Thank' s
zariful hasan

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  2. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  3. Last date to fill the CPT CA entrance exam form?
  4. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  5. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  6. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  7. What is the last date for the form submission and where can i get the form for CAT 2010 exam?
  8. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of the entrance exam of NIFT? When will the form be issued?
  10. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  11. What is the date of Ph.D entrance exam form sale?
  12. Last date of submission of AFMC form? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  13. Where can Ig et BTC exam form of UA? What is the last date of submission of forms?
  14. Last date of sale of GMAT entrance exam form?
  15. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  16. Last date of submission of form for Indraprastha University entrance exam for B.Tech? From where to get the form?
  17. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  18. Date of sale of NATA exam? Last date of submission of form?
15th December 2014, 09:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

We need some information B.U.M.S entrance exam 2014 Bhopal Govt. College (M.P. )

1. When issue BUMS entrance exam form ?
2. Last of Farm submission ?
3.Exam date l Time

Thank' s
zariful hasan

[email protected]
The BUMS entrance exam notification will be released during the month of April/May. The admission for 2014 is already closed. So, please wait for next notification The notification regarding the examination will be published in the official website of Concerned University. The application form will be issued in Concerned University counter office or you can download it from the official website.
25th June 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?

When will be the Bums entrance exam test of 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?