13th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Dear Sir,
I will be completing my diploma in electronics and communication i want to further study for engineering. Please advice what is the procedure.
Thanks
Anjum
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. How to proceed for engineering in ISRO after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  7. How should I proceed for Ph.D in Organic Electronics?
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  10. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?
  12. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  16. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
14th May 2011, 06:46 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Diploma is something about concept of engineering but B.Tech is going into depth and more towards the practicallity in real life..
you can take admission for B.E with the branch of your interest...actually the course of B.E/B.Tech is generally of four year but if some one want to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after his diploma in engineering then he will be directly admitted in second year (or 3rd semester).
For geetting admitted in B.E/B.Tech there is different criteria for different state after diploma course. but most of the colleges give option to select the branch of his choice..

In case of Job oppurtunity both the Diploma and Degree is having good oppurtunity..
But with Diploma you can apply for Technical Assitant the With Engineerin Degree you can apply for Scientist post and same apply for Salary also..

Although diploma candidates are having more oppurtunity then Engineering.
But if you have both the degree you will be eligible for both kind of jobs.........Is not is sound good.........
14th May 2011, 07:31 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

After qualifying diploma in engineering you are eligible for lateral entry to BE/B-Tech programmes.

For this lateral entry to BE/B-Tech you will need to appear in entrance test conducted by various government as well private universities to provide admission to diploma holders. For example GGSIP University conducts seperste entrance test every year for lateral entry for which diploma holders are eligible. You will be provided admission to 2nd year of BE/B-Tech. You can choose subjects of BE/B-Tech according to the subject which were having during diploma.
30th May 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opprtunities after diploma in E & C ?
25th June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the names for the universities who give admission to the students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?
please give the as soon as possible.
27th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am student of diploma in EEE. how can i join pilot
2nd July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

other than BE(E&C)are any ways to get degree?why diploma has not considerd as a degree?
4th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder , complited diploma in electrical enginnering & score 57% marks........ in india there is any AICTE
approvel college wher admission give me...
25th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
In this year I am going 2 complete my diploma in ELECTRONIC & COMMUNICATION.
would you mind 2 giving me complete information about the "LATERAL ENTRY EXAM " 4 B.E. .
25th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
In this year I am going 2 complete my diploma in ELECTRONIC & COMMUNICATION.
would you mind 2 giving me complete information about the "LATERAL ENTRY EXAM " 4 B.E. .

DAKASHITA TIWARI
2nd November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

B,TECH IS 2 OR 3 YEARS COURSE
30th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility i.e. % as well as availability of seats for pursuing degree after completion of diploma in electronics and communication trade?
30th November 2011, 03:15 PM
surekha_katreddy

Each state employs a different exam to allow entry into second year of the engineering course. you can even change your branch at this level.
In andhra you can get admission by securing a good rank in the "ECET EXAM".
21st August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i have compled diploma in E & TC will i have admission in degree of aeronoticks
17th January 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir im a diploma folder nd also now im doing b.e in ece,my question was tat i able to work in cyber crime??????
2nd March 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What would you advice me to do as I have not met the minimum required points to enable me get admitted for computer science 1.Take a diploma then a degree
2.or take a degree as a self-sponsored student
22nd October 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click hear

Dear sir
i am diploma holder , complited diploma in electrical enginnering & score 68% marks........ in bangalore evening college details & what are the procedur for joining pls telme sir.

can you please tell me the names for the universities who give admission to the students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?
please give the as soon as posibal.

Regards
kumara s
Email ID:[email protected]
phone no:-9538648622*8553131445

useful information about loans
25th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir em a student.....em doing diploma in electronic and communication engg at this time I am in sixth sem. as this is my last sem so I diploma is going to be completed in nxt 4months . I further want to do btech. so plz tell me good colleges which give lateral entery to diploma students in btech 3sem /2year.
I have scored percentage above60% in all sems upto 4th...and my overall % up 4th sem is above 65%

sir plzz suggest me colleges for my futher study

divya pandoh
[email protected]
18th April 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is sandeep. I am a diploma holder in e&c and i want do BE or BTECH on eveinig college in bangaloor and all so i want do job plz suggesting me. which branch is good....?
plz reply me

email id: [email protected]
11th May 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am residing salem Tamil nadu and am a diploma holder in e&c and having 24 yrs experience in Electrical field Now i want do BE or BTECH in Electrical
Can u suggest is there any correspondance course / without going college ? If it is there plz send details
my id is [email protected] , 919843110140
22nd July 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in ECE, however i do have one subject to complete as the marks obtained were low. Will be redoing the same. Can i go in for Auto mobile subjects in B Tech , and or Automation engineering.

Kindly advice

Regards,

martin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?