11th September 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Difference between 3 years course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and 4 years B.Tech?

Tell me that what is the difference in between 4 years btech and 3 years aircraft maintenance engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  4. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for SI post in IB after completing 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  7. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  8. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  9. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  11. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  12. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  13. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Avionics Engineering?
  14. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  15. Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering : Am I eligible for RRB exam?
  16. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  17. How to prepare for ISRO Administrative Officer Written examination?
  18. Can I get apprentice after doing 3 years course in Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Avionics stream from DGCA approved Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science Kolkata?
3rd April 2016, 01:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between 3 years course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and 4 years B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that what is the difference in between 4 years btech and 3 years aircraft maintenance engineering?
The 3 years course is a Diploma course and 4 years course is graduation course, this is the main difference. The diploma course can be done after 10th standard, but the B.Tech course can be done after 12th standard. The syllabus of Diploma course is limited when compared to the syllabus of B.Tech course. The graduation has very high standard than a diploma course. You can also study B.Tech course after Diploma course. The job opportunities and remuneration will be higher for the B.Tech holders when compared to the diploma holders. The common difference is applicable to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering trade also, the syllabus, job opportunities, value for the course is higher for B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?