14th May 2011, 12:33 AM
kasak khurana

Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?

dear sir, i want to ask if girls opt any engineering or not? suggest few suitable branches having good scope for girls

8th August 2011, 11:25 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?

Girls can go for engineering...they have better chances for placement during recruitment process....best field for them is computer science or I.t because these branches don't have field job and bit easier also .
11th August 2011, 06:25 PM
btcs11

Default Re: Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?

hi friend,
ofcourse girls can opt for engineering course in any engineering colleges. at present girls are there in every field. so a girl can choose any stream in her engineering and get good job after completion of course.
according to me good branches for girls are:
computer science and engineering
information technology
electronics and communication engineering
electrical and electronics engineering
electronic and instrumentation engineering

the best choice according to me CSE and IT because only in software field brainwork is required being a girl choosing mechanical and going into high load jobs is difficult.
choose a stream of your interest.

Gud Luck
12th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Bmsri

Yes,both girls and boys can opt for engineering.most of the engineering are suited for girls.some of the courses are
IT,
CSE,
ECE,
E&I.
course like mechanical and civil involve physical work so generally girls would not prefer it, but if you are interested choose it.
Good luck.
21st August 2011, 02:13 PM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsharadgupta View Post
Girls can go for engineering...they have better chances for placement during recruitment process....best field for them is computer science or I.t because these branches don't have field job and bit easier also .
hai friend ,
this two courses have bright future but some times it will changes based on the sensex,some times it will increases and some times it will decreases,based on the situation companys are reuducing or increasing their man power so s/w is phasing ups and down,
if we have subject knowledge and practical,at same time we have to improve to our skills then only we can get opprtunites then we can increase our opprtunities
good lusk for bright future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
23rd September 2011, 01:28 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

es,both girls and boys can opt for engineering.most of the engineering are suited for girls.some of the courses are
IT,
CSE,
ECE,
E&I.
course like mechanical and civil involve physical work so generally girls would not prefer it, but if you are interested choose it.
Good luck.
14th January 2012, 11:56 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Best Branch in Engineering for Girls

All girls and boys have passion on engineering. Boys are more physically and mentally strong than girls. It doesn't mean girls are not. Both have equal spirit. So it is according to our mind-set. Both has equal capable of studying.

Best Branch:

* Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
* Information Technology
* Electrical engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Computer engineering
* Electronics engineering
* Electronics and communication engineering
* Civil Engineering

Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering both are too difficult. But has wide opportunities. So better they can select computer science, Information and Technology and Electrical and electronics engineering. You have placements in IT companies like WIPRO, AIRCENT,TCS,Accenture,Infosys and CTS. If they struggle for few years then they can well settled in life. They can have a bright future. Only one thing they want to choose the best branch as they wish. Hope for the best.

Best wishes
21st January 2012, 03:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasak khurana View Post
dear sir, i want to ask if girls opt any engineering or not? suggest few suitable branches having good scope for girls
HI,
No, problem girl can join Engineering filed.
They can join any branch they want.
Some top branch are:-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5. Software engineering

ALL THE BEST!
11th February 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what to do for a fashion designing course after 10?
12th February 2012, 12:46 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to go for engineering course , but being a girl you look confuse about your future career in engineering field.

There are various streams in engineering field, but as girls don't prefer to do field works under the sun, then you can go for streams like:-

1.Electronics and communication
2..Information Technology
3.Computer science

These are streams in which you can take admission in engineering course..
After completion of BE/B.tech course in any of these stream you will be able to get a job in software sector, where no such physical work is required...

So, go for any of these streams..
All the best..
21st February 2013, 01:09 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasak khurana View Post
100% girls must opt for engineering and there is very good scope in the field and the best options or streams for it are as follows:

1.CSE i.e computer science engineering

2.IT i.e information technology

3.ECE ie electronics and communication engineering....

But one thing is must try to get good rank in IIT-JEE or probably AIEEE so that you can get admission into best colleges
21st February 2013, 07:12 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

THERE IS NO SUCH DISCRIMINATION REGARDING COURSES THAT GIRLS COULD NOT DO ENGINEERING . YES YOU CAN DO ENGINEERING IN ANY FIELD YOU WANT . HERE ARE THE LIST OF FILED THAT YOU CAN OPT ACCORDING TO YOUR INTEREST .

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5. Software engineering

FOR YOU I AM LISTING THE BEST GIRLS COLLEGES FOR ENGG. THAT YOU CAN ENROLL YOUR SELF IN THAT COLLEGE ONLY .

Bhoj Reddy Engineering College For Women, Andhra Pradesh

Dr.v.r.k.women's College Of Engineering & Technology, Andhra Pradesh

G. Narayanamma Institute Of Technology And Science, Andhra Pradesh

Shadan Women's College Of Engineering And Technology, Andhra Pradesh

Shri Vishnu Engineering College For Women, Andhra Pradesh

Sridevi Women's Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh

Women's Institute Of Technology, Bihar

Lbs Institute Of Technology For Women Kerala

Mg College Of Engineering , Kerala

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's Women's College Of Engineering, Maharashtra

Anjuman-i-islam's M.h. Saboo Siddik College Of Engineering ,Maharashtra

Bharati Vidyapeeth's College Of Engineering Maharastra, Maharashtra

D. Y. Patil College Of Engineering And Technology, Maharashtra

Institute Of Technology For Womens University, Maharashtra

Jawahar Lal Darda Institute Of Engineering, Maharashtra

Maharishi Karve Shree Shikshan Sanstha's Cummins College Of Engineering For Women, PUNE

Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College Of Engineering , Maharashtra

Mit Women Engineering College, Maharashtra

Institute Of Engineering For Women, Rajasthan

College Of Engineering Tamil Nadu, CHENNAI
Vivekanandha College Of Engineering For Women ,Tamil Nadu

Engineering College For Women, DELHI

Guru Teg Bahadur Institute Of Technology, DELHI

GOOD LUCK
3rd July 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly help me to choose the best btech course to pursue so that after my graduation I can go for mba and get an international banking job like job in 'yes bank'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?