13th September 2014, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?

procedure of exams for an income tax assistant, income tax inspector, and income tax officer???
and when the exams are to be held?????
Sir plz give me full detail.
i'm completed my b.com and age is 21 year....

14th September 2014, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?

Surely you are eligible for Income tax assistant exam as you are a B.Com Graduate. Just make sure that you have done your B.Com from a recognized University and there will no problem for you in terms of eligibility criteria.

Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax officer and Income Tax Inspector are recruited through Combined Graduate Level Exam, which is conducted by SSC every year. Any Graduates from a recognized University can apply for this exam.

The age required for this exam is 18 to 27 years for General category candidate. Age relaxation is given to reserved category.

1. SC/ST - 5 years relaxation
2. OBC - 3 years relaxation
3. PWD - 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure: The selection is on merit and you have to perform very well in the following stages.

1. Tier I Exam
2. Tier II Exam
3. Interview and Skill Test

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
13th December 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?

hey sirrrr I m civil engineer and I want to become I.t officer then can I make it???? and if then what's d process for it????
15th April 2015, 06:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

SSC(Staff Selection Commission) conducts CGL(Combined Graduate Level) exam every year for recruitment in the posts like Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer

The eligibility required for Combined Graduate Level exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have any degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years for general category.There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates i.e.,

For OBC- 3 years,

For SC/ST-5 years.

The selection exam for the post is held in three stages.

Stage 1: Written Objective type Examination (Tier 1)

A. General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 marks
B. Gen.Awareness-50 marks
C. Quantitative Aptitude –50 marks
D. English Comprehension -50 marks
Total Marks - 200
Duration: 02 hours

Stage 2 : Written Objective type Examination (Tier 2)

I.Quantitative Abilities : 200 marks (100 Questions)
Duration: 2 hours
II.English Language & Comprehension: 200 marks.
Duration : 2 hours
Total Marks : 400

Stage 3: Personality test/Interview (100 Marks)

-The candidate can apply for the exam either online or offline.The application forms are available at the Official website of SSC.
4th July 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

In which month the exams for income tax inspector held..? And on which site we come to know about the notifications of various vacancies of tax department.?
12th November 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

May I know what is the relation of cycling and walking with income tax? I am good at both but wanted to clarify the doubt.
4th May 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which examination to be selected on the SSC site to become an income tax officer or an custom officer ?
Please guide with the name of the examination as there are many option available on the site.
11th August 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ca ipcc group1 and bcom 2nd year. What are relaxations available to me in exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?