13th September 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi?

I have completed bds and wish to complete internship from delhi, pl advise. thanks. I want to do bds internship from delhi

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  2. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  3. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  4. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  5. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  6. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  7. What should I do to get the internship certificate during BDS course?
  8. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  9. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship can be done in Kolkata after pursuing BDS from Bangladesh?
  11. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  12. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  13. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  14. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
  15. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  16. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  17. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  18. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS

21st September 2014, 12:47 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi?

You can apply for internship for BDS from following places in Delhi.

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700

6. Krishna Dental College (KDC), Mayur Vihar Ph-I, Delhi

7. NIMT Group of Institutions, P No-41,knowledge Park-I, Kasna Rd, Pari Chowk Noida Delhi

8. Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad, Contact No: 120 - 2741141 - 43

10. SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute

11. Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College and Research Centre

12. Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research

18th June 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

After completing my internship for BDS course from Santosh University, Gzb, I came to know that i have to register myself in DMC in Lucknow. please tell me what is this.

19th June 2019, 08:46 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Only government students get stipend not the private students, and in North it's about 9,000/- in the top most recognised institutions from the capital city of the nation, in South it's 20, 000 in government dental college from Bengaluru and I'm a proud pass out from student from the reputed and prestigious college

19th June 2019, 08:49 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Only government students get stipend not the private students, and in North it's about 9,000/- in the top most recognised institutions from the capital city of the nation, in South it's 20, 000 in government dental college from Bengaluru.

20th June 2019, 12:36 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi:--

1. Noc from the college you studied.

2. letter from the university which your college is affiliated to.

3. Appointment letter from the college you want to do intership from.

4. Registration from the state dental council.

5. 1st to 4th year passing marksheet and few more documents.

29th October 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Externship after BDS in Indraprasth Dental college and hospital delhi

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?