13th September 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Chances to go USA after 3 years Diploma?

How to go usa? There is any chance to go usa after three years diploma course suppose if i am a cse student?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  2. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  3. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  4. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
  5. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  6. Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?
  7. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  8. Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  11. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  12. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  14. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  15. List of top institute in health safety environment in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship to study PG Diploma courses in USA?
  17. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  18. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
28th April 2016, 05:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to go USA after 3 years Diploma?

You need to crack the SAT and TOEFL Examinations to apply for the course of BE in Abroad.
You will have to apply on the basis of your marks that you have obtained in these Examinations.
Once you have completed the above processes you will have to clear a Personal Interview following which you will be eligible for the course of BE in USA.
This is the procedure that you will have to follow.
12th October 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to go USA after 3 years Diploma?

recently i had completed my degree [group hep civils] so i want to do online job ,is it possible or do you give any suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?