15th September 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Where to post resume for jobs such as Observation Scientist, Assistant Scientist or Research Analyst?

I am vinod kumar yadav. i have just completed my M.Sc physics (Electronics (microprocessor and embedded system)). i am interested to do jobs like Observations Scientist, Assistant Scientist, or Research Analyst in any private sector. i want to know where i have to go or post my resume for any one of these jobs.

16th June 2016, 12:38 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Where to post resume for jobs such as Observation Scientist, Assistant Scientist or Research Analyst?

In order to post your resume, you need to create a very attractive resume and for this you need write the resume in a professional way and need to mention all the updated information along with your address as well as contact number.

You need to mention your own contact number as well as one optional contact number.

Address should be permanent as well as correspondence.

Then you need to save it in Word 2010 or word 2013 format.
Now go to http://www,freshersworld.com

and upload your resume over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?