15th September 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Any scholarship for pursuing integrated M.Sc(Economics)?

Sir
my daughter is pursuing intergrated MSC(economics) course in a reputed institute and course fee is aroung Rs.1.75 lakhs per annum including hostel fee of around Rs.30000/- p.a.and my income is around Rs.4.5 lakhs p.a. But i can not bear the course fee with the income. Is there any scholarship for her. She got around 98% in 12th level and 95% in X level. Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. Am I eligible for scholarship after passing 12th? I just joined in 5 year integrated course in MS Economics in Andhra University
  3. How to get a scholarship while pursuing B.tech? I am from SC category
  4. How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?
  5. When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?
  6. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  7. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  8. Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Abroad being a M.Pharma student?
  10. Can I get Scholarship being a candidate having scored 88% in 12th Class and pursuing CA course?
  11. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  12. Am I eligible for lovely professional university after scoring 74% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech
  15. Can I get full course fee through scholarship by UP government while pursuing MBA from Delhi with Domicile of UP?
  16. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities for integrated degree
  18. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech?
25th October 2017, 02:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scholarship for pursuing integrated M.Sc(Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
my daughter is pursuing intergrated MSC(economics) course in a reputed institute and course fee is aroung Rs.1.75 lakhs per annum including hostel fee of around Rs.30000/- p.a.and my income is around Rs.4.5 lakhs p.a. But i can not bear the course fee with the income. Is there any scholarship for her. She got around 98% in 12th level and 95% in X level. Please guide.

Yes, there are scholarships available for pursuing an Integrated MSc Economics course. Candidates can apply for scholarships through college/university or online. In general, scholarships are offered based on marks scored and student’s family income. List of scholarships available is given below;

J M Sethia Charitable Trust website link is Click Here

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here

National Scholarship Exam website link is Click Here

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship website link is Click Here

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?