15th September 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship of financial aid available to join IIM?

hi. im dng my 5th sem b.tech. my aim is to join iim for mba. my family is middle class only. as the fee to join iim is very large amount for us..so is there any scholarship available for me to join iim? pls guide me. thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Inspire Scholarship or financial aid from any other trust being topper in Bihar board?
  2. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  3. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  4. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  5. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  6. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  7. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  8. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  9. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  10. Which college can I get on the basis of CAT percentile 78.4?
  11. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  12. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  13. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  14. Is there any scholarship for SC reservation candidates in IIM?
  15. What could be the reason for so much delay in MHRD Scholarship renewal?
  16. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  17. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  18. Top 20 B-school in MAT as well as CET MHA? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2014, 04:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship of financial aid available to join IIM?

You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
You may apply for scholarships at Aditya Birla Scholarship provided to top 25% of the batch in the first year. Student gets scholarship amount of rs 1.75 lakhs. 2. OPJEMS Scholarship provides Rs.1.25 lakhs and
Citi Women's Leader Award gives to thetop 25% of the batch. The Bennett Scholarship gives two scholarships of rs 3 lakhs.
23rd September 2014, 04:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship of financial aid available to join IIM?

You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
You may apply for scholarships at Aditya Birla Scholarship provided to top 25% of the batch in the first year. Student gets scholarship amount of rs 1.75 lakhs. 2. OPJEMS Scholarship provides Rs.1.25 lakhs and
Citi Women's Leader Award gives to thetop 25% of the batch. The Bennett Scholarship gives two scholarships of rs 3 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?