16th September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in summer training program?

How can i take admission in summer training program?
And all condition and fee structure about this program?
In what area should i prepare before summer training so that i will not face any problem during summer training in understanding what ever experts want?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  2. How to do summer training program in DRDO Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  5. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  6. Paid summer training internship program in Mumbai
  7. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  8. How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  10. How to do summer training program in Delhi? I have completed my 4th semester in CSE branch
  11. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  12. Which training should I go for while doing ECE? Should I go ahead with software training?
  13. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  15. Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program?
  16. Information about 1 month summer training program in Government Institutes while in MSc 2nd Semester?
  17. How should I approach the company for internship in C#.NET?
  18. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
28th January 2017, 10:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in summer training program?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible for us to state the detailed procedure of admission in summer training programme along with its eligibility criteria and fees unless you provide us the below details.

- The course which you are pursuing.
- The company/field in which you want to do summer training.

You can comment below with the above details, post which we will revert with detailed response on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?