16th September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?

Gud evening sir ............
I want to know that how can i apply for the summer training program ............
I also want that summer tra
summer training for mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  2. How should I apply for summer training?
  3. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  4. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  6. How to apply for summer training in PSUs after 3rd year of mechanical engineering?
  7. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  9. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  11. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  14. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  15. Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  18. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
21st September 2014, 12:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?

It would have been easier to state the entire procedure of applying for summer training program if you would have mentioned the organization in which you want to apply for Summer training. Anyways, taking a generalized approach, there are various organizations in which you can apply for Summer training which include PSUs, Steel plants, Power plants,etc.

You need to contact the concerned branch of the organization in which you want to pursue training. Some organizations also have online application provision. After submitting the application, you need to deposit the demand draft of training fees. Finally you need to report on the specified day of commencement of your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?