16th September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?

sir,my name is pankaj presently. I am student of B.tech. 5th sem. I want to do training in ntpc i winter vacation, GAYA. How can I apply for training?
please help me……….
I will be thankful to you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  2. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  3. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  4. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to get training from NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester in B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  9. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  12. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  13. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  14. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  15. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  16. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  17. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  18. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
21st September 2014, 12:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?

Procedure of applying for winter training in NTPC :

- Contact the GAYA branch of NTPC.
- You can approach either the HR department or the administrative section or some high ranking official.
- Enquire all the details of training and get the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit it before the stipulated date.
- Make sure you attach all the necessary documents like NOC letter, identity proof, etc. and demand draft of training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?