16th September 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Books and syllabus for IITJAM Maths?

I am a student of bsc s y with math physics and chemistry as my learning subject i want to prepare for iit jam entrance for math sir please guide me about what is my stydy approach and which books will be helpfull for me and the syllabus content is also unknown for me pls inform me syllabus for maths jam entrance?

19th September 2014, 01:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books and syllabus for IITJAM Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of bsc s y with math physics and chemistry as my learning subject i want to prepare for iit jam entrance for math sir please guide me about what is my stydy approach and which books will be helpfull for me and the syllabus content is also unknown for me pls inform me syllabus for maths jam entrance?

Best Books for IIT JAM for Mathematical Statistics

IIT-JAM: M.Sc. Mathematics Joint Admission Test
by
Anand Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

IIT-JAM: M.Sc. Mathematical Statistics Joint Admission Test
by
Anand Kumar

IIT-JAM MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS
by
Anand Kumar

I have attached the syllabus for IIT JAM Exam for Mathematics so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt IIT JAM MATHEMATICS.txt(673 Bytes, 79 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?