16th September 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?

my son is studying intermediate (andhrapradesh state board of intermediate 11th and 12th standard).he secured 92.5% in 1st year ,he is interested in doing IIT so someone told him that if he shift from intermediate to ISC syllabus then he canscore good marks and will be easy for him to qualify in IIT so he wants to shift from this syllabus to ISC 12th standard which is central syllabus ,my question is will he be able to shift in ISC and if he does so will he be eligible to write engineering entrance exam and more over want to know,Is it really beneficial for him to do so
thank you

28th September 2014, 12:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?

Various person will say various things. You should listen only to the reliable sources who have complete information. Your son is doing extremely well in Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate. Hence there is no point in shifting him to ISC board where he has to adjust again to a new environment and a new pattern of study. If he maintains the academic performance which he is currently holding then he can surely crack the IITs.
Although he can shift to ISC board yet there is no point in such shifting since the intermediate syllabus is almost same in both ISC as well as Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate. Rather ask him to refer various books and study materials from various coaching institutes to do well in the entrance exams.
16th April 2020, 01:05 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?

----No,you will not be able to shift in ICSE 12th standard after studying intermediate from andhra pradesh state board of intermediate.

---If you are intrested to have your board,he/she will start the study from 11th standard with change board.

--Note:- Direct admission in 12th is not possible.
18th April 2020, 09:18 AM
Vismithagowda

----No,you will not be able to shift in ICSE 12th standard after studying intermediate from andhra pradesh state board of intermediate.

---If you are intrested to have your board,he/she will start the study from 11th standard with change board.

--Note:- Direct admission in 12th is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?