14th May 2011, 11:34 AM
meetrupak

List of universities offering M.Tech through distance education for DOEACC B level qualification?

Is there any university that offers M Tech in distance mode for DOEACC B level qualifiesr?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  2. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  3. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  4. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  7. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com
  9. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  10. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  11. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  12. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  13. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  14. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  15. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  16. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  17. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  18. List of the universities offering distance education for MCA?
23rd April 2015, 11:23 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Tech through distance education for DOEACC B level qualification?

Universities that offers M.tech distance education are-

1. Kurukshetra university, Haryana

2. C.D.L.U. University, Haryana

3. Anna University, Tamil Nadu

4. Lovely Professional University, Punjab

5. Punjab Technical University, Punjab

6. Thapar University, Punjab

7. V.I.T. University, Vellore

8. Indira Gandhi International Open University, Delhi

9. Delhi University, Delhi

10. University of Pune, Pune

11. M.D.U. University, Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?