18th September 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Either I do a new B.Com in one year or complete three years?

Most urgent plz

i have completed my b.com in 1998 with 45% and b.lib with 70% in 2002
now in order to improve my b.com % for govt job purpose ( specially for b.lib posts where 50 % of graduation & 50 % of b.lib marks are taken )

what i have to do out of the following since i can not improve my old b.com % after so many years:-

1. A new b.com/graduation degree of one year duration.
2. A new b.com/graduation degree of three year duration.

Kindly provide the suitable link/documents/information so that i can take advantage of new graduation % with b.lib already done.

6th October 2014, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Either I do a new B.Com in one year or complete three years?

As far as graduation degree is concerned, I don't think there is any one year Graduation course in Commerce. If you want to improve the B.Com percentage, then you have to pursue 3 years B.Com course. There isn't any degree course which is done in one year. Therefore, you don't have much options.

B.Lib is also a graduation and you have above 50% marks in this course. Most of the government jobs ask for Graduation in any discipline. Hence, you can show B.Lib as your graduation degree. Therefore, no need to do B.Com again.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in and http://ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?