18th September 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to do PGDC course from NPTI?

Is Education Loan eligible for 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering conducted by National Power Training Institute (NPTI) under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. Total amount shall be Rs.2,35,956 including Service Tax

R Abdul Rahman

27th May 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan to do PGDC course from NPTI?

After securing admission in NPTI for the said course you can apply for education loan at any bank nearest to you. You will be required to have admission documents to proceed for education loan.

Guarantor will be required for the amount of loan you want as a security for bank. If you have admission confirmed then contact your nearest bank branch.
20th June 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Education loan eligible for 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma course in T&D conducted by NPTC under Ministry of Power, Govt.of
India.Total amount Rs.220000.
18th July 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

For getting education loan the bank claimed an authorization certificate for the PGDC course.then what document that I will get from NPTI?
25th October 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM btech completed 2014 EEE, streaming 2017 MBA completed sir my btech percentage 66.95 I AM SC candidate I can apply this course last year SC candidate cut off percentage please sir my mail id [email protected]
31st October 2019, 08:11 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM btech completed 2014 EEE, streaming 2017 MBA completed sir my btech percentage 66.95 I AM SC candidate I can apply this course last year SC candidate cut off percentage please sir my mail id [email protected]
NPTI(National Power Training Institute) offers PGDC Programme through an Entrance Test. This is a one-year program spread over two Semesters covering formal training at Institutes and industrial/field training. The Admission to these P.G. Diploma courses will be done on Merit based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Common Entrance Test.
The test consists of 90 Marks Total and in which if you belong to SC then you have to get 25-30 Marks for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?