18th September 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for TYB.Com? I am interested for IPS officer

hello my name rachna i am intersted for ips officer but i don't procedure l am t.y b-com student please guide me what requironment girls ips officer

24th September 2014, 03:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for TYB.Com? I am interested for IPS officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello my name rachna i am intersted for ips officer but i don't procedure l am t.y b-com student please guide me what requironment girls ips officer
Being a B.Com final year student you are definitely eligible to apply for the IPS entrance exam. The students who hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible for the IPS entrance exam.

To become an Indian Police Service Officer ( IPS ), you must have to appear and qualified in Civil Service Exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) .

The selection process is divided into Civil Service Aptitude Test ( CSAT ), Main Exam and Interview.

IPS Eligibility Criteria:-
  • A candidate should have a 3 year Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institute with pass marks. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply, subject to submission of requisite proof of qualification.
  • The Candidate age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years and Upper age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3 years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

No of Attempt Limit:-
  • Maximum 4 times for General category students.
  • Maximum 7 times for OBC category students.
  • There is no attempt limit for SC/ST category students.

The details regarding the application will be published on the official website of UPSC. The candidate should fill and submit the application as per the given instructions .They have to submit the relevant documents along with the application forms. Please refer the official website of UPSC to get more details regarding the IPS exam.

Official website :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?