14th May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering

I, Mr. Dhavl Patel was born in Airoli, Navi Mumbai. I have completed my study up to 12th in Navi Mumbai. Now, i want to do furher study in Automobile Engineerind degree course. Is domicile certificate neceesary for admission? My elder sister have obtailde domicle certificate in year 2003.

Related Questions:
  1. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  2. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  3. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  4. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  5. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  6. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  7. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  8. Do I need domicile certificate if I was born in Mumbai and studied in Junior College in Mumbai?
  9. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  10. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  11. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  12. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  13. How to get the domicile certificate to apply for CET Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  15. What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET
  16. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  17. Minmum marks required to get into CET?
  18. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
16th June 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering

I was born (15.09.1994) in Palakkad (Kerala State) but I studied from Jr. K.G. to XII (HSC) in Kalyan (Thane Dist) - Should I require domicile certificate for getting admission in engineering ?
6th July 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering

i belong to uttarpradesh and i have qualified aieee entarnce exam 2012. Now I wish to take admission in uttarakhand in B.tech.Is domacile required for me Where as I have done my high school and inter mediate from k.v. ofd raipur dehradun(uttarakhand).
11th June 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is born in Maharashtra.
Has done his schooling in Maharashtra till SSC.

He intends to take admission to 11 th Std i.e. F.Y J.C. Science.in Maharashtra

Does he need a Domicile certificate in his name ?

Is Domicile certificate issued for Age below 18 Years ?

In which cases while taking admission in 11 Standard / F.Y.J.C. Domicile certificate is required ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?