14th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?

I, Mr. Dhaval Patel, was born in Airoli, Navi Mumbai. I have completed my study up to 12th in Navi Mumbai. Now, i want to do furher study in Automobile Engineerind degree course. Is domicile certificate neceesary for admission? My elder sister have obtailde domicle certificate in year 2003.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  2. How to take admission in commerce stream after passing HSc?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  6. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  10. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  12. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  13. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  14. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  15. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  16. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?
  18. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
25th June 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?

we stay in deharadun 2 yrs bck we shifted frm delhi. we don't hve domicile cirtificate. my son has passed his 12th frm dhn and he is getting addmission in allindia categari ,he shld get in uttarakhand categaribut its not possible bcoz of domicile cirtificate. [mother,father] has voter id frm dhdun. my ward wants architecture course in dit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?