19th September 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get the name of registered candidate for IAF?

This year i filled the application form of IAF for technical branch and the exam will be held on 28 th bt yet i"m not recive my admit card for the exam.......from where i can get the name of the register candidate for IAF?

30th September 2014, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the name of registered candidate for IAF?

You can download the admit card for your exam from the Indian Air Force website or contact the officials for not receiving the admit card.

You might have entered the contact number and email id on your application form. You can surely get your admit card if you application was successful. You must have got the registration number after completion of the application.

You can easily download the admit card online by entering your email id and password. Also you have to select the notification time.

For downloading the admit card online visit this link http://careerairforce.nic.in/auth/candidate/index.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?