19th September 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?

I am higher national diploma in accounting holder. I am working in a field with an engineering department, I am now interesting in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering. And i will like to receive my training in Germany or Australia conutry. Please, can you give me the list of companies who can offer the opportunity and gives me adequate training. And how to register for the training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. Winter internship for Civil engineering student?
  3. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  4. After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?
  5. Why all people are going to US for higher studies? What's the special in US? What are the courses offered under MS? Pursuing MS degree from Germany is good?
  6. Guidance for internship for MCA 5th semester?
  7. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  10. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  11. Can I join IAF as a Fighter Pilot after Engineering in Computer Science?
  12. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  13. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  14. Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?
  15. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  17. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  18. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?